(0–3) Diploma Program, Continued
Written for those who want to work with children under
three in a Montessori environment, this program consists
of seven full-color, professionally designed curriculum
manuals that guide you through a child's cognitive,
motor and sensory development, expanding into activities
that enhance a child's life skills.
NEW in 2010! NAMC's Infant/Toddler
program now includes checklists.
These valuable record-keeping resources are used to
keep track of and evaluate your students' progress.
Another important, addition to this program, the Montessori
0–3 Classroom Guide provides detailed insight
into Montessori methodology and practice:
- Dr. Montessori and the Montessori Method
- Growth and Development
- Five of the Most Important Ideas in Montessori
- Preparing the Montessori Environment
- Preparing Yourself as a Montessori Caregiver
- Communicating with Young Children the Montessori Way
- Presenting Activities
- Sample Record Forms
- Materials and Equipment